Saturday, August 7, 2010

STREET ACCESSORIES


It wasn't that long ago that I looked at the streets of Small Town USA and thought that they looked bare and empty, what would the survivors of this Zombie outbreak going to hide behind ? how would they move from point A to point B without being seen ? so I stepped out my front door, onto the street and had a bit of a look around, I tried to imagine what I would use as cover, from here I went back home and jumped online and began ordering my street accessories, one week later they turned up at my work place.


Scenemaster are the makers of these fine street accessories, I bought a couple of packs, 'just in case', they are nicely detailed and handpainted (nice paint job), you get a pair of mail boxes, telephone boxes, dust bins and four fire hydrants, I purchased them in O scale to suit my 28mm miniatures, as you can see, scale wise they match up quite well, very happy with the purchase.


4 comments:

charly said...

It´s perfect to 28mm, congratulations

The Extraordinarii said...

Yes they turned out really well,thanks for the comment, I have some more street accessories coming soon to fill up those empty streets.

LTL Dad said...

Nice start! I'm ready for some batreps. C'mon, c'mon.

The Extraordinarii said...

Batreps ! lol....might be waiting a while, but I am looking at doing some 'feel the rage' (my rule set)test runs, will post them up when I do some :)