Sunday, August 29, 2010

GANG BANGERS IN ZOMBIELAND



So, I managed to get my hands on some Bobby Jackson Miniatures, I absolutely love these miniatures, they have so much character and attitude, BJ really managed to capture the feel of a LA Ganger, from the first time I saw these minis I knew they would turn out looking real sweet, very happy with this purchase, now some of the miniatures had sculpting flaws but they werent anything I would be worried about, still happy with this purchase.

 


These guys painted up a treat, nice crisp casting with deep details, this makes the miniatures easy and enjoyable to paint, I cant speak highly enough of the presence and feel of these miniatures.
So the storyline for these Gangers is that they were passing thru Small Town USA when the Zombie Apocalypse happens to occur... wrong place at the wrong time, its probably payback for all the crap things they have done in their lives as Gang bangers.
now as far as the ride is concerned I purchased for them a 1969 Dodge Challenger ...cause thats how they roll.

No comments: