Friday, September 10, 2010

COCA - COLA, "ITS THE REAL THING"


Hi all, this week I managed to pick up some cool Coca - Cola accessories off ebay along with a ride on forklift, this stuff looks great and will add lots of character to the back warehouse of one of my convenience stores, that I will set up in Small Town USA, I picked up 10 crates full of Coca - Cola bottles, and ten empty Coca - Cola crates, the forklift came with a single pallet and seven crates full of the precious black liquid, I have also ordered another 10 actual wooden pallets to use as props, the pallets should turn up real soon. This stuff looks great and is in scale, extremely happy with this purchase.

 



5 comments:

LTL Dad said...

This is fantastic stuff! You are steadily putting together one hell of a layout.

Ulu Elsomalien said...

Nice stuff. Add the seller on your compilation. And post it ASAP. I can't wait any more.

The Extraordinarii said...

Ok, thank you Ltl Dad, so the name of the Ebay seller is salerno921 and he currently has like 17 coca cola products up for sale, they are sooo cool.

this is one of his current listings (12-09-2010)
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/20-COCA-COLA-CASES-1-43-O-Scale-/380172871732?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item588411a834

Vampifan said...

Having just joined your blog I've had a good read through your past posts and I really like what you're doing. It's great to see that you value the importance of good scenery as much as your figures. Keep up the good work!

The Extraordinarii said...

Thanks Vamp for the kind words, but I just want to start gaming ! already.