Sunday, February 15, 2015

D&D PLAYER CHARACTERS


Made a start on my D&D project, these are the start of my player characters, this group is the Magic User/ Thief and Assassin set, Thief on the left then two Magic Users and a pair of Assassins to the far right.



So the Mages are actually a Magic User and an Illusionist, I am also currently painting up a Druid which is included as a player character in D&D 1st ED.



And finally close ups of my Assassin / Thief set, the Assassins, one is a fantasy based Assassin and the other is more oriental (think Ninja), the Thief is just a normal human thief, I am trying to find a good 15mm Halfling Thief but so far I have not found any good minis for that purpose, all minis are 15mm Splintered Light Minis except for the Ninja which is a Peter Pig mini.

12 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Nicely painted figures!

Phil said...

So many wonderful souvenirs for me...Nice job!

Simon Quinton said...

Looking good. I love cloaked thief characters I think they just look so cool. There is such a lot of good 15mm stuff coming out recently.

The Extraordinarii said...

@Ray- Thanks Ray I think they turned out OK.
@Phil - Thanks man.
@Simon - Yeah Simon your right, there are heaps of really good 15mm stuff coming out.

Baconfat said...

That's pretty impressive 15mm painting.

The Extraordinarii said...

@Baconfat - Thanks Baconfat appreciate the kind words.

Rodger said...

These are wonderful! Great work!

The Extraordinarii said...

Thanks Rodger, didn't see you sneak that comment in LOL

Talk Wargaming said...

Hey There !
My name is Joshua Stawiarski Co - Editor Of TalkWargaming.com

Sorry if this message is presented in a spammy way as I’ve been but a lot of wargamers it seems are hard to contact .

I wanted to inquire about if you would be interested in selling published content you’ve already created that's on your website to us over here at talkwargaming.com as we are looking to diversify our content to expand our readership.

If you are interested or have questions we can go over more details at: editortalkwargaming@gmail.com
Put In The Subject Heading : “ Wargame Creator ”

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Sincerely,
Co - Editor Of talkwargaming.com

Norton Product Key said...

This is very good blog post, I like your content writing skill and I have also something to share:

norton.com/setup
norton setup download
norton setup

Touyen said...

Service chuyen phat nhanh quoc te fast and convenient

easy tech said...

How Routers And Modem Affect Internet Speed| Internet Guide
Visit the Article