Thursday, January 29, 2015

CANCON 2015 PURCHASES


I picked up a couple of things while I was at Cancon, not much of a haul, but like I said the inspiration just wasn't there, anyway, as you can see I picked up the rule set Lion Rampant, have only heard good things thus far, so I look forward to trying this rule set out in the future, also picked up a few paint pots from Vallejo for an upcoming project, there is also a 15mm Ogre for my D&D project, which will feature in the next few posts, my D&D project that is, and finally also did a bit of an impulse buy, a 15mm mythological Hydra which marks the start of a new project based in Greek mythology, I am particularly excited about that project because I am of Greek descent, and have grown up reading the myths, I have already ordered some Greek hoplites from Xyston Miniatures who are the bees knees for all things ancient in 15mm, will post more on these items as I complete them.





11 comments:

Shelldrake said...

I will be interested to see what you think about 'Lion Rampant' as I was interested in these rules too.

Clint said...

Also interested in the Lion Rampant rules. They may be on my list for my first show in a months time. An Interesting haul indeed.

Paul O'G said...

C'mon man, that isn't even trying!

:-)

My wife wishes i and your restraint!

Zabadak said...

A very modest haul, but an interesting one none-the-less

DeanM said...

Quality purchases. I'm sure you'll enjoy Lion Rampant - and the price itself is impressive.

Phil said...

Waiting for the greek hoplites!

Baconfat said...

Everyone is buying LR, I guess I'll have to order it.

The Extraordinarii said...

@Shelldrake - I have read through them they seem like they would be fun.
@Clint - Rules look like they would be worth a go.
@Paul - Hahaha had the cash, but nothing to purchase, believe me I couldn't give it away lol

@Zabadak- Thanks man

@Dean- Your very right.

@Phil - Me too man

@Baconfat - Yeah go ahead and do it.

ArtBraune said...

Curious - who is the manufacturer of the Hydra?

ChoiceGenie said...

Made a start on my D&D project, these are the start of my player characters, this group is the Magic User/ Thief and Assassin set Compare Electric Plans
Compare Electric Plans
Texas Electric Choice
Compare Electric Plans
Commercial Electric Rates Texas
Compare Electric Plans
Commercial elecric plans Texas
Texas Electric Company
Compare Electric Rates
Texas Electric Rates
Compare electric plans Texas
Power to choose Commercial
Power to choose commercial
Compare electric rates Texas
Texas Electric Choice

irithel said...

Nice Blog , Thanks
Single noble business trip massage Noble business trip massage It is a business trip massage company with no advance payment and no reservation fee in Seoul and Gyeonggi-do. Please use the website for detailed course consultation inquiries.For more at 출장마사지