ok, here goes:
- Gladiators of Rome - Approx 30 Gladiators, 1 Gladiator school(terrain), 1 Arena skirmish ruleset
- Legions of Rome - Two small Roman armies, Pompeian Legions vs Caesarian Legions, 4 cohorts each, 1 group of skirmishers each, 1 group of cavalry each and 1 ancient artillery battery each
Medium term projects
- Bronze Age chariot wars - Israelite army (maybe), Chariot squadron (w/- chariot runners), Skirmishers, Archers, Band of infantry, Ark of the covenant, Levites, protectors of the Ark
- Wild West project (really small skirmish project), Mexicans, three tribes of Indians, Lawmen, Outlaws, US Federal troops - 7th Cav etc... 1 western town (terrain).
Long term project
- Classical Greek army - Mixed Greek army, Sparta, Corinth, Thebes and Athens
- Samurai Project - Perhaps a smalll skirmish project
This should give you an idea of what you will see in the posts to come, hope you all stick with me, it will be fun.