Saturday, February 5, 2011

ZOMBIE PROJECT PROGRESS

2010 GAMING ACHIEVEMENTS

THE ZOMBIE PROJECT
41 Miniatures painted
2 Vehicles painted
1 pce of Terrain made and painted, 4 x 3 foot (gaming space)
6 Groups of Terrain accessories purchased
1 Zombie rule set written (needs playtesting)


My Zombie project still has a little way to go, but the end is in sight, there isnt that much left to do, hmm let me list them:
1) Must start painting zombies, about fifty in all should do it.
2) Need to finish detailing terrain, wooden fences, and back of building's junk, shrubs and a few trees.
3) Maybe more survivers with melee weapons
4) Tweak and playtest rule set 'Feel the Rage'
5) Base 15 already painted miniatures

If I focus properly I should be able to get this all done by Easter, and I should be able to squeeze a game in there aswell., which means a Batrep !!!! I finally get to waste some Zeds ..... oh what fun it is to ride.... (happy song)

3 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Will be interested to see the rules, what's your happy song and good to hear of progress.

Vampifan said...

It's great when you can see the end in sight as it gives you something to aim for. Of course, with a project like this, does it ever end? Any way, keep up the good work and I can't wait for your first batrep.

The Extraordinarii said...

@Lurker, the rules at the moment are in their basic form, the core mechanics of the game, character creation, movement, combat, NPC interaction and spawning, the next step I need to take is to make sure these rules are balanced ie no one weapon is too powerful or no one entity is to powerful etc...

@vampifan I've got to put an end date to it, or it will grow out of hand, besides this I want to game other periods aswell, Wild West, Vietnam war, Gladiators, i'm sure you get the drift.