Sunday, February 13, 2011

JERSEY BARRIERS TAKE 2


At some stage during this project I decided that the earlier Jersey Barriers that I did just didn't cut the grade, so I got rid of them and bought some proper ones, these barriers were modelled from actual blueprints, they are better detailed, straight and they actually look like the real thing, in the picture above I have added to them some metal fencing for effect, in addition I printed out some warning signs for any would be passer by's.



I also painted up a couple with 'danger' colours black and yellow, the rest of them I left looking the std 'grey' colour, all in all I have about ten of them, I am happy with the way they turned out, hope you like them.

8 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

I've got to say they are brilliant and you sicken me sir, you have a talent and lovely stuff.LOL

Vampifan said...

They look excellent. Job's a good 'un, I'd say!

Lord Siwoc said...

Excellent idea! May I ask where you got them? Looks very authentic with the signs you put stuck on them!!!

The Extraordinarii said...

Thanks heaps guys, your comments always mean alot, Siwoc I purchased them from a ebay store called 'Saint Charles Model Works', good guy,excellent service.

Whiteface said...

Wow, good work with the metal fence. I always thought about getting Texas or Alaska Barriers because they are higher, but this is a fantastic alternative.

Whiteface / Oliver

The Extraordinarii said...

Thanks Whiteface, I got the idea from the last motorsport event I went too, they have barricades like this but with much more reinforcement.

D22 Zone said...

Skills man are awesome! Love the pics!

The Extraordinarii said...

Thanks Glovey, welcome aboard :)