Friday, October 15, 2010

BILLBOARD


I managed to find this advertising billboard on Ebay the other week, I thought it would make a great addition to Small Town USA, I even found an applicable billboard poster to go on it !(poster was found on the internet), now I believe that it actually lights up aswell if I electronically hook it up, not bad, this will be usefuI for overall atmoshpere, construction wise the billboard is made of wood with the base made of metal sprayed black, the actual lights are of an aluminum type material with real miniature globes fitted. I must say that If I ever get to the finishing stages of this terrain between the billboard, the street lights and park lanterns I should easily be able to achieve a eerie dusk effect if I turn the room lights right down, now that would be pretty cool I think.



4 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Very,very nice,I need one of them.

The Extraordinarii said...

lol... Yeah, it will look sweet once set up with everything else.

The Angry Lurker said...

Who did you get it off on ebay?

The Extraordinarii said...

Here is a current auction of his, and that is the seller: Brady's train outlet

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260674249089

Hope this helps.