Friday, April 23, 2010

ATZ - ALL THINGS ZOMBIE


So, I've always found the whole Zombie genre quite amusing, and have recently been thinking it would be quite a fun type of game to do as far as table top miniatures goes, there you are armed to the teeth with your mates who are also armed to the teeth, and coming at you is a horde of Zeds(zombies), what do you do ? run ? pussy...  I knew thats what you were thinking, NO, you stand your ground and drop as many of the suckers as you can before you have to hall ass..... hahaha love it. Now just to clarify I'm not really into the supernatural type zombies but more into the sci fi zombies you know the ones? where a virus gets into the blood stream and sends people wacko, more like your 28 days later and Resident evil type of zombies, the fast moving ones, I'm really looking forward to gaming this genre, it should be a lot of fun, I've gone out and purcahsed three or four different military squads, and a small horde of Zeds, all I need now is some survivors and Zombie hunters, hehehe Getsome !

No comments: